SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    DeSantis Nemesis for P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DeSantis Nemesis for P365 Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
Guys, I haven't been able to find a Nemesis pocket holster for my P365 with the specific SKU N38BJ8JZ0 anywhere in stock in the DFW area.

A couple of stores in my area have the Nemesis for the G43, but the SKU number is different.

Does anyone know if the G43 SKU would be a good enough fit for my P365 without any issues such as snagging or failing to seat properly?

Thanks!

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you averse to shopping online? Lots of vendors have them. Here's one:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/pr.../products_id/127955/

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I originally got the Nemesis for my P365. It serves the purpose. But I moved away from it. It is possible, even if VERY unlikely) to pinch the material and pull the trigger while the gun is in the holster. Again, VERY unlikely. But I wanted something stiffer to guard the trigger. I got a VersaCarry. My issue with that one is the leather doesn’t ride right up to the frame, so there’s a slight gap behind the trigger. I don’t have anything else in that pocket, so I have accepted it. But I did notice it and didn’t love it. There are other options as well.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I am a fan of the Nemesis holsters, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Sticky brand of inside the pocket holsters. They carry great and print less.

Posts: 4652 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Just bought one from my FFL/LGS today. Perfect for pocket carry. Material is obviously not Kydex but is tough enough. Nothing is going to snag on the trigger.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found mine on Amazon and it works fine. I don't use it all that often as I prefer iwb, I noticed that it doesn't fit all pockets easily.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
https://www.desantisholster.com/the-nemesis/

I've carried the Nemesis for many years. I went back to Remora for a couple reasons, mainly due to the shape of the bottom of the holster in relation to the shape of bottom of my front pant pockets. In jeans they both work fine. If wearing pants with larger pockets, the Nemesis tend to want to flip and rotate sideways.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used a Nemisis for years then I found something that I like much better. I got it at: ELITE SURVIVAL.COM Size 2 for my 365. It’s lighter and thinner material made in USA I Think I paid $14.50 for it and 5 bucks more for a mag pouch
It stays in your pocket when you draw.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post