SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig p210 standard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig p210 standard Login/Join 
posted
Folks, I recently picked a p210 standard and I am looking to change the sights to something visible in low light conditions, fiberoptic, night sights, x-ray, etc...

Any and all suggestion is greatly appreciated - THANKS!

work hard + be nice to people

Posts: 18 | Location: New England | Registered: October 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320 and p220 sights should fit. I'll try to dig up where I found it.

Posts: 48 | Registered: July 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread is appropriate since i just bought one yesterday and put 300 rounds thru it last night. I actually opted for the standard over the target as the dealer had both. I really liked the 3 dot sights. This thing is a shooter. Not sure why i waited so long. I am actually thinking of getting a spare. Does anyone think that would be really abnormal to do ??

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I just finally picked up a standard 210 myself after contemplating it for a while. I can’t believe how amazingly well this thing is fit and finished for the price point. I was actually thinking about getting a spare myself, or maybe a target model to complement it.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found the stock sights less than ideal -- the white dots on the rear sight are distracting to me, and the sight picture is made to cover/obscure the target with the front sight. Not what I want for high-precision shooting.

I tried a set of Ameriglos, but the rear sight notch was excessively large -- not for high precision shooting.

I ended up with these, which I have found to be (by far) the best of the three.

https://www.trijicon.com/produ...tails/sg701-c-601050

Although I have not tried them myself, I also hear good things about the fiber sights made by Dawson Precision.

Posts: 471 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes!

I am planning on getting the p210 Carry as soon as it's available. I am loving this platform.

I actually ordered the x-ray sights that are on my p226 Legion SAO RX and I'm very happy. And I put Armory Craft G10 grips on it. Ordered a couple of leather holsters for EDC.

trying to figure out how to post a pic lol...

Posts: 18 | Location: New England | Registered: October 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's my p210 standard

https://i.postimg.cc/VNgnzsfM/IMG-7206.jpg

https://postimg.cc/d77LBYTt

posted Hide Post
This is all i needed to see. Just put some money down on another one. Tried to get consecutive serial numbers but missed by about 10. Oh well.
Reading this thread today was expensive !!
Sorry i couldn't be of help on the sight issue

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gents, by the way, I ordered a Mitch Rosen OWB Holster for it as well. It's so TIGHT that I can't even get past half-way on. It's also very difficult to remove.

I'm hoping to push it down farther every few hours or so.

Does anyone else have experience with this or any advice to breaking it in.

posted Hide Post
https://www.egwguns.com/trijic...-p220-p226-p229-p320

Rear dovetail is Sig P-series and in a couple other threads it looks like Sig and Robert Burke have said the front is standard Sig P-series.

Posts: 48 | Registered: July 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not odd at all. I am considering a second myself. I routinely buy backups of guns I really like. Unfortunately, I have expensive tastes.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As far as the holster goes, put the pistol in a plastic bag, then put the pistol in the holster and leave it for a few days.

Posts: 668 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advice on the holster...will do what you suggested!