SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Loaded Chamber Indicator
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Loaded Chamber Indicator Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
Why SIG why?

Ew.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to update, I called Sig, and Beau took my call. Backordered currently, but they are sending one to me at no charge when it arrives.

Posts: 181 | Location: NEPA | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is an older thread but I have my eye on an XCompact and in watching videos on it, it seems like if you didn't wish to keep the LCI, you can just pull the optic plate and let the flag and spring come out, right? I don't see how this would impact anything beyond leaving that cutout in the ejection port open.

Posts: 2190 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
I know this is an older thread but I have my eye on an XCompact and in watching videos on it, it seems like if you didn't wish to keep the LCI, you can just pull the optic plate and let the flag and spring come out, right? I don't see how this would impact anything beyond leaving that cutout in the ejection port open.

The problem with it, I've heard, is that if you have an optic mounted, soot escapes through that cutout and quickly fouls the front of the optic so it's difficult or impossible to see through. Idiotic implementation of a completely unnecessary feature just to satisfy a requirement from a couple of nanny states.

Posts: 8571 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post