See attached video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_0cN53ZwI

and another video from TFB TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...pr4&ab_channel=TFBTV

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six
March 22, 2022, 10:31 AM
pedropcola
They had me at fluted chamber.

Seriously, I like this gun. Would I have liked it better if it was compatible with the 365? Yes, but making rimfires work is hard. This thing just killed my Glock 44 unless it turns out to be a dog.

20 rounds, 25 extended, fluted chamber has to help, smart idea that I don’t think I’ve ever heard used on a rimfire. (No idea if that is true or not I’m no historian)

Once I get over my sadness at it not magically working on my 365 frames, I’m sold. It hits pretty much everything I need or want in a 22. High capacity is fun. Fiber optics should be standard. Optics ready is nice. Threaded but not extended is massive to me. I hate threaded barrels without suppressors. Having the threads within the slide dimensions is a win.

I really hope this thing doesn’t choke in real life.
March 22, 2022, 10:42 AM
squad13
quote:
I really hope this thing doesn’t choke in real life.

Me too. Time will tell. Could be a homerun.
March 22, 2022, 10:50 AM
myrottiety
Color me interested. if they can keep it sub $500 they may be onto something.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.
March 22, 2022, 11:04 AM
BigSwede
Hmm, interested

I may have missed it, what's the slide made out of?

I have fondled Glocks 22 and Berettas 92-22, both felt like cheap garbage

March 22, 2022, 11:19 AM
SigSentry
If this had been a conversion kit for the 365xl I might be more interested, similar to the kadet on the cz75. 2 mags is a plus at least.
March 22, 2022, 11:26 AM
HRK
I like this 20 round mags, nice, might have to sell the G44 and move to one ....

March 22, 2022, 11:39 AM
Eaganite
The slide is listed as alloy.
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Hmm, interested

I may have missed it, what's the slide made out of?

I have fondled Glocks 22 and Berettas 92-22, both felt like cheap garbage

March 22, 2022, 11:43 AM
MoosehornMan
The first video showed anodized aluminum.
MSRP 399.99

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams
March 22, 2022, 11:46 AM
pedropcola
That price is guaranteed to make this a good seller. I will try one out for sub 400.
March 22, 2022, 11:48 AM
Ronin101
take my money..hopefully this will atone for the mosquito. And if it runs well I will dump my taurus tx22
March 22, 2022, 11:52 AM
walker77
Pass. They burned me on the mosquito.
March 22, 2022, 12:02 PM
oddball
Have no interest, or need, have the rimfire handgun dept. well taken care of. But by the looks of it, may very well avoid the Mosquito curse.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
March 22, 2022, 12:08 PM
grumpy1
Very nice SIG!

Here is another link with a whole lot of info and pictures.
https://www.guns.com/news/2022...er-meet-the-new-p322

"Designed and constructed totally in New Hampshire by Sig, the P322 is a hammer-fired 20+1 shot .22 LR pistol that is, more than anything else, dependable with common ammo. This is no mean feat when the notoriously unreliable cartridge is its fodder. Using an internal stainless steel frame inside a polymer grip, the pistol's aluminum slide contains a single-action-only enclosed hammer."

RELIABILITY

"As part of the design validation process, Sig's engineers spent more than 15 months subjecting prototype guns to a grueling and demanding series of tests, rebuilding and refining the standard as they went. This included 5,000 dry fires on each pistol and running three guns through 40,000 rounds of a wide mix of .22 LR loads drawn from across the ammo market. To ensure the P322 would be ready for hard use with accessories, half of the test guns were outfitted with optics and a variety of suppressors were utilized to ensure compatibility.

In the end, Sig's engineers developed a rimfire semi-auto pistol that had a "mean rounds between stoppage" rate of over 1,000 rounds, an almost unheard of benchmark for a .22 LR autoloader."

Looks like a P365XL by the published dimensions suggest that it is the size of the P320 Compact with a tad longer grip. probably Glock 45 sized.

Can't wait to check this one out. Don't expect it be cheap but I am OK with that especially being made in USA at SIG rather than another Umarex.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p322-22.html

length - 7 inches
width - 1.4 inches including controls
barrel length - 4 inches
height - 5.5 inches
weight - 17.1 ounces
March 22, 2022, 12:25 PM
mike56
No gold trigger/barrel?
March 22, 2022, 12:33 PM
GeoJelly
Great news and perfect timing for me. I lost a $100 but I dumped my jammo-matic (early) Glock 44 a couple of weeks ago. Not to be a Debbie-Downer on Glocks, but it is/was pretty cheaply made and would only cycle Stingers reliably. Ole' Gaston needs to get his engineering dept on the job and get an at least 15-rd + reliable magazine designed. Kudos to SIG on this one.

Forgot to mention, the video I saw did not mention, or show, a steel reinforcement pin or pins for the slide release. Hafta figure they worked that one out but I can't see it.
March 22, 2022, 12:38 PM
MoosehornMan
I am sure the Custom Shop Spector is waiting in the wings for those that require bling
quote:
Originally posted by mike56:
No gold trigger/barrel?

John Adams
March 22, 2022, 01:11 PM
marinemaster
If this proves to be reliable feeding, next hurdle will be finding 22LR ammo.

Sig have been cranking them guns in the past few years.
March 22, 2022, 01:56 PM
Renegade
Availability?
March 22, 2022, 02:04 PM
MoosehornMan
3 on Gunbroker, starting at $449 Nothing on online retailers yet
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Availability?

John Adams