SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is the RSA for a G29 the same regardless of generation?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is the RSA for a G29 the same regardless of generation? Login/Join 
I got a Million of 'em!
posted
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1004279692/

I traded into a Gen 4 G29 the other day and didn’t realize it had an aftermarket RSA in it. He said it was tuned for hotter loads. While I hike with some hot Underwood, I think I’d like a regular spring for others. I can’t find the FPS on my S&B stuff I use at the range so I’m concerned about that being strong enough to cycle the hotter spring.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That should be the correct one for the gen 4.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Cool. Thank you.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see velocity for S&B 180 grain 10mm, both ball and JHP, listed online as 1164 FPS. That's not a nuclear load, but anything bumping 1200 FPS with that bullet weight is pretty hardy.

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post