SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 .380 Mags Nearly Impossible to Load - Help?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 .380 Mags Nearly Impossible to Load - Help? Login/Join 
posted
I know my hands are not super strong but even using the supplied loader tool it is near impossible for me to load the .380 mags. I have a couple fully loaded and sitting but not sure that will help.

What mag loader can I use that will enable me to enjoy the pistol more? It should not take minutes to reload a pistol mag. The supplied tool that came with the pistol borders on worthless.

Suggestions on a mag loader?

Posts: 38 | Location: St. Paul MN USA | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UpLula

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The .380 one they sell or the 9mm?

Posts: 38 | Location: St. Paul MN USA | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mncorrado:
The .380 one they sell or the 9mm?

The one for 9mm mags works just fine.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

I will order one up.

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Load and unload the magazine to break in the spring. Keeping it loaded will not break in the spring.
Maggots makes a different spring for the 9 mm. Might consider that.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mncorrado:
Thanks!

I will order one up.

Did you break down and clean the mags good ?

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use these. Cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I...2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1&psc=1

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go figure. I already had an UpLula in my box of stuff that has not seen the light of day for quite some time.

It is from years ago and worked fine. No issues. I will still order a couple of more for spares.

Thanks for everyone helping out. I also tried a Caldwell universal pistol loader and that also worked but not quite as easily. It would load 8 easy but then struggle. The UpLula worked much better for the last 2 rounds.

posted Hide Post
Mag guts. He's a victim of spell check.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One came with my 365/380 it isn’t great but it does work. The Uplula is really the best.
$30 seems high for a piece of plastic but, it is worth it…………..best $30 I ever spent

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post