SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Armory Craft P210A Grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armory Craft P210A Grips Login/Join 
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted
I recently purchased a P210A Target. I liked the front serrations, adjustable rear sight, and fiber optic front sight but would prefer a more 'Standard' style of grip. I was searching for options and found these from Armory Craft. I was told they would be available soon. These are the Aluminum Grips and will be available in more color options (Gray/Black/Copper/Blue/Red). Armory Craft is also working on G10 and Wood Options.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
Trying to pick which color? I hate making decisions!

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I think I have decided on Gray.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
I think I have decided on Gray.

Good choice. The other ones will not be at home on the gun.

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post