SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92G Elite LTT "Bill's Blaster" special edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92G Elite LTT "Bill's Blaster" special edition Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
Ernest and the crew at LTT have a few special editions on their site. I ordered this during their anniversary sale and while not cheap (more than the current rate of the all steel/nickel 92X Performance versions), it's peak 92G LTT content save LTT's proprietary-lower-than-factory optics mount.

It finally came in today...it's super sweet but that's to be expected of any LTT modified trigger. I'll check with a gauge but I'm guessing 5-6lb DA and about 3lb SA pull.

quote:
LTT Staff Pick: Bill's Blaster
92 Elite LTT with a Trigger Job and OP Trigger Bar, cut & crowned black cerakote barrel, Veloce FDE Lok Grips, OD Green cerakoted frame and slide, Ameriglo Spartan Sights OR the option to upgrade to LTT's LOW RDO Optic Cut on the slide.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
That looks seriously sweet!

Posts: 4588 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
To honor #1 son becoming a father - I ordered and gave him the Elite LTT full size with Trigger Job, NP3 and Spartan Sights last July. My Father-to-Son gift to him!

He is still in awe over it.................sweet shooter it is!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Wow. Nice. Enjoy it good health.

Take care, shoot safe.
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
To honor #1 son becoming a father - I ordered and gave him the Elite LTT full size with Trigger Job, NP3 and Spartan Sights last July. My Father-to-Son gift to him!

He is still in awe over it.................sweet shooter it is!

I have the same gun, that is an incredible gift!

Langdon Tactical is awesome.

Posts: 5144 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Can never go wrong with any Beretta that LTT bless with their magic.

Q

Posts: 26403 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, she's a beaut!!!

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I swapped both of my LTT’s to LOK Veloces. Great looking gun.

Posts: 7502 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Very nice! All of my Berettas have had the LTT treatment in one way or another.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great pistol.

Must resist...Beretta LTT...must resist...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the look. Wonder if they'd be willing to do my 1301 in a similar color scheme if I send it in for their trigger work and other accoutrements. After all, it's only money...famous last words...

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post