SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 19 w/ irons vs RMR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 19 w/ irons vs RMR Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I use a 10 yard zero now.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I installed my first red dot sight yesterday. I really wanted the SRO or 509T, but had to "settle" for the RMR type 2 LED. Even though the first 2 have the same RMR footprint, they would not fit my FNX 45 Tactical. Trijicon told me that they sit too far forward and could interfere with the ejection port.

My Trijicon SRO IS on an FX-45 Tactical.

It does project a little over the ejection port but has caused no malfunctions.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Thanks Richard,

The guy at Trijicon did not say it would not fit. He said that they do not recommend it. That was good enough for me! I am not unhappy with the RMR. It was zeroed in 40 rounds today. I just wanted the huge window of the SRO.

quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I installed my first red dot sight yesterday. I really wanted the SRO or 509T, but had to "settle" for the RMR type 2 LED. Even though the first 2 have the same RMR footprint, they would not fit my FNX 45 Tactical. Trijicon told me that they sit too far forward and could interfere with the ejection port.

My Trijicon SRO IS on an FX-45 Tactical.

It does project a little over the ejection port but has caused no malfunctions.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jerry,I do now, too. After zero, I did not see much of a difference at the 5 or 25. Good enough for my intended purposes.
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I use a 10 yard zero now.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post