SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 with 5 inch barrel incoming?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 with 5 inch barrel incoming? Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
I was watching this video from Wilson Combat and Ken says at about 2:29 that Sig will be releasing a P365 with a barrel that is "pushing 5 inches". You'll be able to get a full duty size P365 with a 17 round mag and 5 inch barrel in the near future it seems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffbQU21u00o

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, it's going to be called the Mega Macro?

Q

Posts: 26515 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably a full-size slide to compliment the Macro frame. It will probably actually help with AIWB concealment since the slide will ride deeper in the waistband and reduce tip out.

I'm sure it will find its market.

Posts: 5169 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the six-inch barrel, "pro" cuts for the slide, and a tungsten-filled frame with enlarged mag well. 365/24/7. It might be called the "Only on Sunday" model.

Posts: 18094 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for all the bashing meanwhile I just smile and appreciate the fact that we have so many options available to us.

Also considering the flak the P320 line has taken this seems like a good option as it's a different platform.....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4526 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sooooo, it's a P320? Roll Eyes

Can't wait for the P365 carbine.

They can't make it any smaller, so they make it bigger. If you think this is innovative, or means anything other than SIG keeps creating new models in hopes that those who already have a P365 will buy another, I'm glad you're happy, but this is marketing.

"What can we do now?"

"Well, make it bigger, I guess."

Posts: 107754 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Wen 10mm p365? Wink

Posts: 11365 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for the P365 30 Super Carry.

Posts: 3391 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad Biden's going after Pistol Braces. I thought one would be the perfect upgrade for my P365X/WC.

My tender little mind just gets so confused with all these choices. Eek

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just checked and it appears that the clearance cuts for the 9mm will not provided enough clearance for a 45 ACP. So that one option that the marketing wizards can't be pushing. However 380 is already an option so how long will it be before we see a full sized P365 chambered in 32 ACP with a magazine capacity in the mid 20's.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The 365s are much thinner than the 320s.

Other than that a full size wouldn't have a lot of advantage over a 320, and I love the 365s.

I did just pick up a macro and love it, and also have an xl. My favorite carry gun. But doesn't make a lot of sense to cannibalize your own 320 product sales.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
I just checked and it appears that the clearance cuts for the 9mm will not provided enough clearance for a 45 ACP. So that one option that the marketing wizards can't be pushing. However 380 is already an option so how long will it be before we see a full sized P365 chambered in 32 ACP full sized P365 chambered in 32 ACP with a magazine capacity in the mid 20's.

hmmmmmm

guessing 38 Super is too long

how about 8mm Nambu?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10436 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post