SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ETS making magazines for P320, M&P, and Shield.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ETS making magazines for P320, M&P, and Shield. Login/Join 
posted
I heard on the Dana Show ETS will announce the new line are shot.

Link to article
https://www.recoilweb.com/shot...-systems-144473.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: am94pm,

Posts: 1220 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Neat, hopefully they get them right. My ETS mags for G19 (15, 17, 22rd) and G42 have been great, but the G43 mags suck donkey ballz.

So bad that I just ended up throwing them away.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I'm all for aftermarket 17 round 320 mags. I've got plenty of factory 15s, but I need way, way more FS mags and they're harder to find than the compacts, comparatively speaking.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've emptied a boatload of rounds out of ETS magazines for the G17, G19, and the G43, and they've been dropped in the dust and dirt and kicked around a lot, during magazine changes. I've never had an issue of any kind with them.

My experience with the G43 mags has been 100%...enough that I'd be confident carrying them. I've had the ETS mags in the hot and cold, no issues. They take aftermarket baseplates, too, so I can run the G43 mags with the same Pearce +1 that I do on the factory mags, and the same Vickers baseplates that I run on factory mags for other Glocks, too.

If they make some for the P320, I'll definitely be buying the. Absolutely for the M&P, too.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The question is how long it will take. They took quite a while from announcement to delivery on the MP-5 magazines. They justified that by saying that they had prioritized getting their loaders out.

I have had great luck with their Glock offerings in a variety of capacities, but have been disappointed in the MP-5 magazines. Lots of feeding issues after the first 100-200 rounds. Have not investigated further though...winter came.

Posts: 5166 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no experience with them, but have heard good things about the Glock mags. I did buy a MP5 mag recently, but have not had a chance to try it yet.

I will get some of the 320 mags when they come out. I hope they work as well as the Glocks.

Posts: 1220 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will probably try them, if they offer the 15 round 9mm for the M&P. My ETS Glock 9mm 22rd mags have been trouble free, however, I returned the 19rd .40 mags. They refused to feed reliably in several pistols, even after replacement springs were used. Have been using an ETS 30rd AR mag, which has also been flawless.

Posts: 851 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a couple I used in a G19. No problems.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16121 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased ETS mag for MP5. They lock up in the mag well tight as a safe door, and are running 100% so far. Will likely purchase more. The only down side is one needs the ETS loader to work for the MP5 mags, as other folks mag loaders don't work.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be in for buying a few. I hope they make some that are compatible for the x5 with the mag well

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post