SIGforum
I got a tiny pocket pistol! Beretta mod 950 BS.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/4870072125

July 11, 2026, 11:43 AM
pulicords
I got a tiny pocket pistol! Beretta mod 950 BS.
There's a plethora of newer .380 ACP pistols available now that can accept a wider variety of ammunition than my Milford Seecamp LWS380, but I can't say that any match the petite size. It's the Beretta .22, .25, and a few .32 ACPs, but I still love the quality of the build and the fact that it provides a .380 ACP bump in power that the others don't. That and I love the overall quality of the stainless steel build. Shown with my Tudor Black Bay 68 and elephant hide pocket holster by Matt Del Fatti.




"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
July 28, 2026, 08:12 PM
ruger357
Yall suck. Bought a 950 BS on GB. It’s like new. Always wanted one. Ordered Buffalo bore heavy hard cast ammo for it.


-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
July 29, 2026, 01:48 PM
HRK
Very nice score, love little pocket pistols.
July 29, 2026, 02:04 PM
1KPerDay
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Congrats! Beautiful pistols. Have you shot it yet? They suck to shoot in .380 LOL. Seecamps should go .32 max IMO.


---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.
July 29, 2026, 04:47 PM
stickman428
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Congrats! Beautiful pistols. Have you shot it yet? They suck to shoot in .380 LOL. Seecamps should go .32 max IMO.


I’m kicking myself for not bringing it on a local range session.

It’ll go next time for sure. I bought 100rds of ammo and if it handles that it’ll go into carry rotation as it’s INCREDIBLY easy to carry.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 30, 2026, 01:59 PM
1KPerDay
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Congrats! Beautiful pistols. Have you shot it yet? They suck to shoot in .380 LOL. Seecamps should go .32 max IMO.

It’ll go next time for sure. I bought 100rds of ammo and if it handles that it’ll go into carry rotation as it’s INCREDIBLY easy to carry.

Bring a bandaid for your trigger finger, which IME gets bashed against the trigger guard with every shot. I was done after 6 shots of the recommended JHPs. Nasty to shoot. Also it shot very high so try holding the bottom of the bullseye (as you know there are no sights, so just align the top of the barrel/slide as best you can). Hopefully you're more of a man than I am and it will work fine for you.

ETA: I was referring to pulicords' Seecamp .380, which I quoted his post above. I'm sure the Beretta .25 will be lovely to shoot. Nice looking pistol also!


---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.
July 31, 2026, 10:03 AM
ruger357
What pocket holster are yall using for the 950?


-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor