SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trading in my glock and need advise
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trading in my glock and need advise Login/Join 
posted
Tomorrow I will be trading in my G43x. As much as I want to love this pistol, it destroys my trigger finger. I even went so far as to put a smooth trigger into it, yet the blisters still arrive due to the clearance between the bottom of the trigger and the trigger guard. Just a poor design.

That being said, tomorrow I'm thinking of purchasing the 365XL. I don't think I want the romeo sight just yet, as I prefer irons. If I have the standard Sig sights on the pistol, how do I go about adjusting for windage since the rear sight on the 365XL is attached to a plate. I've looked all over the internet but can't find anything.

Do I adjust for windage, if I need it, by moving the front sight only?

Thanks for your help....

Posts: 33 | Registered: March 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correct.

That said, my P365MS needed no adjustment as it was dead on from the factory, so you may luck out with your XL.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
were are you located ?

Posts: 5599 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the front sight adjustable ?

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its in a dovetail so yes at least with respect to windage.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would wait for the Romero Zero and Holosun 407k and 507k to come out and get beat on by the likes of Aaron Cowan before picking one. I suspect that Holosun will be a strong contender in this market.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I, too, am looking for another carry gun. The G43X is easy to conceal, not too heavy/bulky, and a nice balance. I like everything about it... right up till I pull the trigger. I also have a Sig229 in .40 s&w, which I will go back to as my go-to EDC.

Posts: 591 | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
My advice is... never trade in a gun. You're flushing half it's value down the toilet. But I see now by that date that you've probably already learned that the hard way.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post