SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wilson Treatment on a Glock 19 - CSAT with Paul Howe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson Treatment on a Glock 19 - CSAT with Paul Howe Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I am a huge fan of Paul's (a fanboy really) and I really really want one of these. But I just cant afford it:
Linky
[IMG width="800" height="600"]https://www.wilsoncombat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Paul-Howe-Glock19_Main-Left.jpg[/IMG]

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's pretty.

They do all that work, and still leave the serrated trigger.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, by they you mean their laser. lol But you are correct, what gives on the trigger..

Posts: 26 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: March 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
If I were going to do one of these, I'd go with the gen 5 Vickers version, personally. But they're both nice, if too expensive for my tastes.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BravoSierra:
Well, by they you mean their laser. lol But you are correct, what gives on the trigger..

By "they" I mean Wilson, who is offering the pistol, as they do more than laser engrave.

Why they'd go to those lengths, which look very nice and I'm sure function well, without replacing the serrated trigger with a ten dollar G17 smooth trigger, is a head scratcher.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I'm not a huge fan of stippling, but that is sharp. I'd love to have my Glock 43x done that way

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are sweet looking pistols.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The laser etching looks cool but for me not $1500 cool. I understand the work done on some of the other guns they sell, but what can really be done to a Glock that you can't do yourself cheaper? I am not saying if that is what you would like don't get it but for me, I can't see it.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
The laser etching looks cool but for me not $1500 cool. I understand the work done on some of the other guns they sell, but what can really be done to a Glock that you can't do yourself cheaper? I am not saying if that is what you would like don't get it but for me, I can't see it.

You can have them stipple your frame for $139.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Paul Howe is an exceptional trainer. Haven taken his courses, His team and facility down in Nacogdoches is highly recommended.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I would like to have the pair!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post