SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P210 Standard vs. P210 Carry questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P210 Standard vs. P210 Carry questions Login/Join 
posted
I have a P210 Standard that is an incredible pistol!

A guy I know that runs a LGS called me about a new arrival—- a P210 Carry.

How do these two compare in accuracy and reliability etc.?
Any other info would be appreciated! I’m going to see the Carry tomorrow.

The Standard is keeper though!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cda926,

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my 210 Standard at a steal of a price yestrerday at my local gun shop. When Iwas making the purchase I found out that the 210 Standard was being discontinued and the 210 Carry is coming on line. I am now wanting another pistol even though I am in love with this new 210 American.

What magazine will fit the 210 American? Will the Legend magazine work? Will the 210 Carry magazine work? I am hoping someone will answer you question as well.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by El Juero:
What magazine will fit the 210 American?

All of them, except the Swiss mag for the heel release guns.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought the Carry today.

The Mags for my Standard are interchangeable.

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of King of Useless Knowledge
posted Hide Post
Something to consider, P210 Americans are not being produced anymore while the Target and Carry are. So if you want one I would say grab a Standard or "American" now. I intend to get a 210 Carry but I just picked up a 1940 Luger so I have to restock the gun money pile

Posts: 38 | Location: Wasilla Alaska  | Registered: May 07, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks 12131.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post