SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Free to a Good Home Holster (NIB) Walther P99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free to a Good Home Holster (NIB) Walther P99 Login/Join 
posted
I have a BladeTech Holster which will fit a Walther P99 in .40cal. If you have this make/model of Walther pistol which you will use (and not just resell it for a profit) I'll send it to you by the least expensive method.

First I'll take works. My email is in my profile.

Merry Christmas

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wasabibill,

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I have a 9mm if it will work I will take it. If it ultimately doesn’t work I will put it back up same rules.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I have a 9mm if it will work I will take it. If it ultimately doesn’t work I will put it back up same rules.

Excellent! I'll ship it off to you on Monday!

____

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir. Email in profile.

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say I received the holster and it does indeed fit the 9mm. Thank you so much.

For the life of me I cannot find your email that is why I am posting my thanks and confirmation that it arrived here. My email is a bit of a mess right now so my apologies.

Chris

posted Hide Post
Good! Live long and prosper!

____