SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Expensive day at the gun dealer. "P365 Review"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expensive day at the gun dealer. "P365 Review" Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
TWO P365s??? Why?

You have to have guns in multiples of 2 or 5.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local Gander Outdoors had two. Gone in seconds. Six on waiting list.

Williams Gun Sight appears to have one that one can shoot on their excellent indoor range.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GJM365
posted Hide Post
Just got off the phone with Sig Customer service...... they have backorders of 232,000 Sig P365s ......you read that right.....

Posts: 20 | Registered: January 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GJM365:
Just got off the phone with Sig Customer service...... they have backorders of 232,000 Sig P365s ......you read that right.....

I have no idea how many they produce in a day, but presuming 1000 per day and a 5 day work week; I should get mine in 10.5 months! Bummer!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recommend calling around, I found mine by calling around and a little luck.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The local shop that ordered one for me three weeks ago, called and said mine had arrived Tuesday morning. They only got the one with requests for about 20 more.

When I got there, there were three guys at the counter wanting a P365. They had seen the shop owner checking in mine and wanted to buy it. I probably could have sold it for much more than I paid for it (dealer cost +10%). That wasn't going to happen after I checked it out.

Can't wait 'til I can get to the range...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy watching free citizens buy 3 guns at a a time. It reminds me that a free country lies just beyond my draconian state's borders...

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in Bass Pro shop yesterday; there was an empty space marked "sig 365" in their glass case. So I asked the rep if they have ever had them in stock and he said they only get 5 at a time and generally sell out within 2 hours! Amazing!

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P320Mac:
Local Gander Outdoors had two. Gone in seconds. Six on waiting list.

Williams Gun Sight appears to have one that one can shoot on their excellent indoor range.

A friend at church ordered his through Williams and it came in about 3 weeks. Once his wife shot it, she asked why he didn't order 2!

Mostly 9mm and .45 ACP:
P226 Enhanced Elite
P938 SAS
P320 Compact w/subcompact grip
P225-A1 two-tone
Bunch of Dan Wessons
Assorted Berettas, CZs, etc.

Posts: 199 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post