SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So for all the questions asking have you changed your EDC or House Gun etc.? A question?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So for all the questions asking have you changed your EDC or House Gun etc.? A question? Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
No. I have loaded guns all over the place. My AR is next to the bedroom door with 3 30 round mags. I really don't see needing a change on house guns.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live rural and even when I venture into town nothing has changed as to EDC or house gun. I am however ready to go from six shot revolver (38 spl) to eight round 45acp with multiple spare mags if needed.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC (Ret)

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post