SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Romeo1Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romeo1Pro Login/Join 
posted
What’s a good cleaner for getting the lens clean? What shouldn’t you use to clean the lens?

Posts: 76 | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Zeiss lens wipes.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I use Zeiss lens wipes.

+1 They can be found in the pharmacy section of your local super grocery store.

Posts: 2951 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
While I don't have a Romeo1Pro, I do have 3 other brands/models of red dots and I use Q-tips and isopropyl.

Works like a charm.

I'm not opposed to the Zeiss lens wipes and use them on my shooting glasses. It's just easier to get in all the nooks and crannies with a Q-tip.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
While I don't have a Romeo1Pro, I do have 3 other brands/models of red dots and I use Q-tips and isopropyl.

Works like a charm.

I'm not opposed to the Zeiss lens wipes and use them on my shooting glasses. It's just easier to get in all the nooks and crannies with a Q-tip.

This is exactly what I do. I wipe both sides of the lens with an isopropyl wipe, then follow up with a dry q-tip.

Posts: 8545 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

Works like a charm.

Ditto on the Q tip but, I dip one in glass cleaner to wipe then a dry one to wrap it up.

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post