SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta Compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Compact Login/Join 
Picture of Delta-3
posted
I received my Beretta M9/92FS Inox compact last week from Wilson Combat. I had them give it "The Works". As you can see, I even had them black the barrel just to be different. I also had them drill the front sight & install a green fiber optic & the left side decocker only
The DA trigger pull is right around 6-1/2 lbs & SA is 3- 3-1/2. It's as slick as you'd expect from WC. I also bought a 15 rd flush fit mag from Mec-Gar.
I have a M9A1 they worked their "magic" on too but this compact seems to be just right.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome! I really think the blackened barrel is striking. Let us know how she shoots.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks awful purdy. Great looking gun. If that thing shoots half as good as it looks, it will be an amazing shooter. Of course, Beretta makes a great gun to start with.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Good choices on the work, looks fantastic.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s a sweet lookin’ pistol! Can you tell us about the front sight? It almost looks tritium.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Wilson drills the front site and inserts a fiber optic tube, green or red. The OP opted for green.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
SigLaw is correct. It's actually more green. It looks lighter due to the way the sunlight hit when I took the pic.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Nice, I have a basic one that I traded a Sig P250 with laser with a friend.... still trying to figure out how they claim these are 'compact'.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
quote:
till trying to figure out how they claim these are 'compact'.

Agreed. It's more of a "Commander or Officers" model than a compact.

posted Hide Post
Great gun! Congrats!

I have one as well that I really like, and would love to send it to WC for some upgrades, but have way too many other projects in the works to do it at this time.

FYIW, and in case it's of any interest, there's a magazine adapter which allows you to use full size 92fs magazines with the compact, while also giving you some extra grip area...which makes the grip very comfortable. Here's what it looks like (as shown on my compact):

Frank

Posts: 42 | Location: MA | Registered: July 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
That blends in very well with the contours of the mag & frame.