SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is your favorite .22 pistol suppressor host?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite .22 pistol suppressor host? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
S&W

Posts: 293 | Location: PA | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anschutz

Posts: 293 | Location: PA | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honorable Mention: Buckmark

posted Hide Post
And the one that gets used the most, probably because of the sight:

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Ruger MKIII 22/45 with a TAC-SOL 4” threaded barrel…

This isn’t my pic but mines just like it..

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“ You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

Posts: 8963 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post
Thomasconnor, let’s hear more about how you got a can on that Smith. Only way I knew of when I was looking into it was a Clarke barrel, and that isn’t one, as far as I can tell.

Posts: 13840 | Location: Seattle-ish | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Thomasconnor, let’s hear more about how you got a can on that Smith. Only way I knew of when I was looking into it was a Clarke barrel, and that isn’t one, as far as I can tell.

Same with the Buckmark. I have the same barrel and would like to do that to mine.

————————————————
I think that when those dark voices start calling our name in the back of our head we need to remind those voices who we belong to!
Andrew Schwab - Project 86

Posts: 22900 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
This set-up is just fun. I had my Bobcat threaded before Beretta started selling them that way. I picked up a new one too.

I had to pick up a threaded Tomcat too ;-)

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1600 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post