SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you own the P228 w/ serial # B108433, your box, test target and manual are waiting to come home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you own the P228 w/ serial # B108433, your box, test target and manual are waiting to come home Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
free of charge, of course.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool and generous, Q! I hope the pistol and paperwork get reunited. I bought my first P228 in 1993. I moved it myself on all my military moves, but allowed the movers to take the box. It made it safely through 12 Permanent Change of Station moves, but was lost along with a cardboard box full of other stuff on my final one. I suspect it was discarded long ago!

Posts: 154 | Registered: December 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just checked mine B109***. May it find it's owner.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there an interesting story behind the box??

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No interesting story. Just bought the orphaned box sometime ago, don't even remember where now. It just sits around in the safe occupying space doing nothing.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post