SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 320 compact heavy recoil rod ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320 compact heavy recoil rod ?? Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

I am friends with an older lady who has arthritis in her hands. She recently bought a 320 Compact and now wants a tungsten guide rod for her compact. (She has a Tungsten rod on her Glock 17 and likes it).

Does anyone know who might sell a tungsten guide rod (or even just a heavy stainless)??

Thanks for any help or insights! mike

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Check with Grayguns.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a no go with Gray guns.

They sell a straight guide rod for the full size 320s. Makes me wonder it there are any other compacts that would use a straight guide rod that would fit????

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19 | Registered: October 02, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks BlackLion !
I've sent them an email!