SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is my new P320?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is my new P320? Login/Join 
posted
Just bought a new P320 compact or something. Here's what is on the plastic box;
320XC 9 BXR3 RXP- 3.9 barrel
So is this a 320 X-compact, an X-carry compact or is it a X-Carry? More hints, it has a flat trigger, mags hold 15 rds, and the bootom of the grip is straight not indented for some of the mags. Many thanks.

Posts: 43 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
XCompact: Sig web page

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My X- Compact has a 3.6" barrel
Isn't that what is standard for an X-Compact?

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also the Model# is W320C-9-BXR3-PRO-RXP

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vette- there is no F on my box.

Posts: 43 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vette02:
My X- Compact has a 3.6" barrel
Isn't that what is standard for an X-Compact?

I measured it, it is 3.6", the print on the label is so small, it looked like 3.8, oh well.

posted Hide Post
My apologies-the model # I posted is what I have-which is the Pro Series
Again- my apology

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Have a removable plate on the slide?

https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-xcompact-rxp.html

Did it come with an optic? I think it was supposed to.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post