Find
Notify
Tools

PSA Dagger Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted
I was lucky enough and picked up one. Overall everything looks great. No machine marks and frame looks good. Cant wait to put some rounds down range.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
lucky enough*

The PSA Dagger they are passing around to all the YouTube reviewers looks like a train wreck piece of shit.

Posts: 6659 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
The PSA Dagger they are passing around to all the YouTube reviewers looks like a train wreck piece of shit.

Really? How hard is it to screw up a Glock 19?

It's literally a Gen 3 G19 with a different grip shape.

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, and a slightly different trigger, too. Looking forward to getting my mitts on one.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I hate the hinged triggers. But I guess this fits a market? Since I qualify for blue label Glocks, it doesn't really make sense for me to try one. Trying to decide what gun to get first if my FFL gets approved. lol

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I don't know why but I really wanted to check this out. Then 2 weeks ago the LGS put NIB S&W M&P compact 2.0's with 4" barrel on sale for $299 (with 3 mags). Well at that price I'll take the M&P over the Dagger.....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've passed a couple time on the Dagger in the last 10 days, timing is every thing. Already shoot a Gen 3 and Gen 5 M19 so no desire.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Don't be a beta tester. These guns are turds. Let them go back to the drawing boards and fix the problems.

Gen 2 or gen 3 will be good to go. I would wait.

You probably already have a G19 in your collection, so there is no hurry.

They have already shown off a "custom shop" version of the gun and it has a way nicer frame than the gen 1 Swaggar.

Posts: 6659 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Trigger is ok. I mean this is just another gun and all it needs to do is be reliable and accurate. Once I have 250 rounds through it Im throwing this into my get home bag in my trunk. The one Ive seen passing around has been reliable. If Im upgrading anything it will be my Glock 43x mos. Dont be a hater if it works. Dont want one dont buy one. But PSA is unique as they offer products that work at the lowest price just to promote gun ownership.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dyingtime,

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
I don't know why but I really wanted to check this out. Then 2 weeks ago the LGS put NIB S&W M&P compact 2.0's with 4" barrel on sale for $299 (with 3 mags). Well at that price I'll take the M&P over the Dagger.....

I don't blame you. That's a good deal.

I have a M&P 2.0 Compact that doesn't get as much range time as it deserves. It's a solid handgun.

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
But PSA is unique as they offer products that work at the lowest price just to promote gun ownership.

Not that it's necessarily relevant here, but they're also the only US gun company to get a fairly successful US-made AK line up and running and they've gone out of their way to accommodate the 5.45 fans. If you dig the Kalashnikov, those two efforts fly in the face of a series of actual, proposed and feared import bans.

I won't say they can do no wrong, but I ordered a Dagger as much to support their pro-2A high jinks as anything. I'd bag one of their AK-Es if I ever caught them in stock at a time when I had the disposable income on-hand.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ordered one recently. Was walking the dogs yesterday and missed the UPS man. Today I walked the dogs all day in the front yard. Lol.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Glock slept with a Smith M&P, and that's what you got as the result. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It works and it costs $299. Guess who gets the last laugh?

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
That’s exactly what I thought. Lol.
Just seeing what the hype is. I can get Glocks for $100 more if they’re in stock.

Not minority enough!

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
With Gen 3 Glocks going for about 5 bills all over, and the gen 5’s not that much more, I’d never even consider the dagger though I get why some people would I’d say if your budget was a hard $300-350 max.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Saw Honest Outlaw review on it and he was much less than thrilled with it. If I did not want to spend Glock prices I would look at M&P 2.0 which are already down to $450 at some places or Canik SF pistols where some models are under $400.

Posts: 9729 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Why not buy a Glock? They're not crap and they're not copycats. Why in the world would anyone bother with this thing?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
For those who like aftermarket Glock parts, the Dagger costs less than a Polymer 80 kit and bare slide.

For those who want to use a pistol as-is, the Dagger's value begins to suffer a little when you consider that it only comes w/ one Magpul GL9 mag.

Posts: 3171 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How's the angle of the grip compared to the Glock 19?

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post