SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is “your gun”?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is “your gun”? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Mine is a Sig P229 Duo-Tone 357 Sig.

Donald Robinson

Posts: 7 | Registered: June 22, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
SIG P226

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P-226

Posts: 363 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
P229 SSE

Posts: 784 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
SIG P226

I would have bet money that your gun would have been striker fired.

You may be right. Frankly, I can shoot the 226 really well. But right now, I’m shooting the 320 RMR at an extremely high level. I’ve shot almost 5k in a couple of months. I just completed day 1 of a Sage Dynamics Defensive RDS Course and I’m seeing an even larger performance boost.

It’s flat, fast and tight.

As much as I’d like to think it’s still the 226, I think you are probably right that it is something striker with an RMR on top. Glock, M&P, or 320.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
P7 PSP.

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
G19 then G26.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
MK25 P226 9mm or Ed Brown 5” 1911 45acp.

I would also say I’m shooting the P320 really well both with the AXG and the Wilson frame modules in carry size.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dunno. I used to say 'Glock' as a general rule but I'm no longer sure of that. I've quickly become a damn trigger snob thanks in part to my earlier CZ 75 Shadow T-SA, P226 X-Fives and P210s, but it was the Alien that really has changed my lust for trigger greatness and upset that balance between all the rest of the traits, characteristics and qualities that makes any particular pistol "the champ" and even "the go-to". Certainly in my mind when it comes to triggers, that's a place that no Glock, despite any and all aftermarket efforts, will likely ever get to.

It also didn't help that during the lead-up to WA State magazine limit implementation I picked up multiple pistols with exquisite triggers. The trigger on the Wilson EDC X9 alone is truly something to behold, yet I didn't come close to stopping there...oh well.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Dan Wesson valor 9mm case color hardened. When not shooting it, it is my display gun.

Posts: 367 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK's P30 does everything I need. Yes the trigger isn't the best, but I shoot it well and it goes bang every time.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
The handgun I have ready to use is a Glock 21 SF RTF2.

My favorite handgun, toss up between BHP and Colt SAA.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a true tire between the P226/228 and the HK VP9

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 Watt Range

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post