SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sighting Sig -365 x
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sighting Sig -365 x Login/Join 
posted
Hello,
I am new to this forum and have a question. I recently bought a gun with Holo 507 K and am trying to zero the sight. What 9mm bore sighter have worked for you guys. I have read a few reviews and most of them have issues. So asking the input on this forum. Thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: September 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eagle1
posted Hide Post
When I sighted in my RMR, I started at 7 yards and then got it dead on of point of aim/point of impact. Was not off by much. Did not use a bore sight tool.

---------------------------------------------------
In God we trust, all others are checked through NCIC.

Certified OPOTA Firearms Instructor, Taser Instructor and Glock Armorer!

Posts: 1734 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimq3100:
Hello,
I am new to this forum and have a question. I recently bought a gun with Holo 507 K and am trying to zero the sight. What 9mm bore sighter have worked for you guys. I have read a few reviews and most of them have issues. So asking the input on this forum. Thanks

I have never used any boresight on my pistol RDS and always just went to the range. You might just use couple extra rounds.

Posts: 24 | Registered: January 04, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post