SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P-365... Does anyone own 2?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P-365... Does anyone own 2? Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I know this is probably naive' considering it's California but what does being retired have to do with whether or not you can buy a gun ?

Our state has a roster of firearms that can be purchased by civilians. That roster, hasn’t added a new semi automatic pistol in forever due to a micro stamping law that is required on all new handguns. As a result the P365 will never be allowed for new sales to civilians. Once I retire I fall under those laws...

I feel your pain (literally "Been there-Done that!")! I've only got one P365, but so much of other stuff including a Legion Model P938 to go with my customized version of the Rosewood model.

You've got to get over here to AZ before CA builds a wall!!! When I pulled the pin in 2008, I knew I wanted to immigrate to a free state, but it took me just over ten years to convince my wife to make the move. Last July, we moved to Scottsdale and she wishes we'd done it earlier. I don't have to tell you how much further your retirement money will go here, but beware: A lot will go to firearms rarely found or inaccessible in California! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post