SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got My $50 from Sig....when are the sales?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got My $50 from Sig....when are the sales? Login/Join 
posted
I got a $50 credit for the Sig store from buying a 320 X-Carry. Does the Sig website run any sales or free shipping throughout the year? Just curious since in all the years I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything off the Sig website.

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
They usually email you when sales go into effect if you sign up for them on the Sig website

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
How long did it take to get the $50 from the time you mailed in the paperwork?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My request took about 16 days give or take a day or 2. Pretty darn quick.

Tony

Posts: 314 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got rebate pretty fast also, got a great deal on my X5 and the rebate was the cherry on top.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think mine was less than a month. I like that it’s emailed. I got my Xcarry for $669 at Sportmans Outdoor Superstore with a Romeo 1. The $50 extra was a nice bonus.

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post