SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1st CZ - CZ PCR
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1st CZ - CZ PCR Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m considering the thinner LOK grip panels for my PCR. Re they a hard plastic or are they softer like neoprene or rubber?

I like the softness of the stock rubber grips but would prefer something slimmer.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
LOKs are G10, which is a fiberglass laminate that is more similar to hard plastic than rubber. They don't have any give to them.

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/url]

I like the comment that one poster made, “Just like my G19 only more classy”.

Posts: 426 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Yes! Love CZ! A couple years ago I finally picked up a 75 Omega Convertible. I loved it so much I ended up buying a P-01 Omega Convertible and an SP-01 Tactical. They all shoot great and fit my hand perfectly. The P-01 was my EDC for the last year+ but recently I’ve started carrying a G45 MOS with the Holosun SCS MRDS.

I’m traveling to Colorado in August, and they have a 15-rd mag limit, so I won’t be taking the G45. Instead, I just picked up a couple 15-rd Mec-Gar mags for the P-01 from Tombstone Tactical so I’ll be legal.

I may have to add a PCR to my collection one of these days, too.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my PCR but I find the “balance” of the P01 to feel better. They are both great choices though and you can’t go wrong with either.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 P01s, one an omega, a 75 compact, an SP01 and a 75 SAO have so far made their way into my collection. I have a 97b also, but it's kinda like shaking hands with a 2x4.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2747 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a 75 Compact. Great gun that can put in the work.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 529 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice gun. I prefer the P01 with the option to mount a light.

Posts: 13818 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never did pick up one of the compact CZs, although I had plenty of chances. Always liked them but never got around to it. Maybe someday but meanwhile I enjoy my 75B and SP-01 Tactical the most of those I own out of their standard production lineup.

-MG

Posts: 2004 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I knew this thread was going to cost me. Won a bid for A new PCR. Should be here tomorrow. Also while perusing GB, I saw a sig p232. Always wanted one so I threw a bid out there and dammit, I won! Expensive day but I’m looking forward to both.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7958 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I knew this thread was going to cost me. Won a bid for A new PCR. Should be here tomorrow. Also while perusing GB, I saw a sig p232. Always wanted one so I threw a bid out there and dammit, I won! Expensive day but I’m looking forward to both.

You will love your P232. I have had various grips on mine, but these latest G-10 ones are real nice.

Sometimes I simply take several of these classics out of my safe and look at them for hours.

Trooper Joe

Posts: 426 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Great minds Joe. What grips are on both of those guns? I’m digging both.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7958 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Won a bid for A new PCR. Should be here tomorrow. A

Wanna hit the range next week? Always wanted to try a PCR. Big Grin

Posts: 12543 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Great minds Joe. What grips are on both of those guns? I’m digging both.

The 232 grips I got from Hogue I think. The PCR grips were from the CZ Custom Shop.

The rubber grips that come on the PCR are great. Putting on the wood display grips is sort of like dressing it up with a tuxedo.

Trooper Joe

PS:

Just before I changed the grips on the P232, I had a set of P230 grips on it (I don’t really like stock 232 grips):

These Hogue wood grips actual look better on an all stainless P230 than on this alloy frame 232.

Trooper Joe

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
quote:
Won a bid for A new PCR. Should be here tomorrow. A

Wanna hit the range next week? Always wanted to try a PCR. Big Grin

Probably be able to swing that. Definitely at some point over the holidays.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer