SIGforum
Comment: Suspenders for my SIG 226 MK25

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/4330058324

May 06, 2017, 02:27 PM
SSAreGreat
Comment: Suspenders for my SIG 226 MK25
I finally took someone's advice and bought a pair of Duluth Traders, Perry suspenders. I normally carry a Ruger LCR .22 Magnum on my left side and a full-size 9 mm pistol on my right side. While I have a good gun belt (Dahltech) and custom-made holsters (MTR Leather, NC) the weight of my SIG 226 MK25 tested my comfort level. I am only about 5.7 inches tall and hundred and 35 pounds with not much muscular frame. I tried to suspenders and I found them the be amazing in providing comfort around my waist. I still am carrying the weight but now some of its distributed on my shoulders.

Ever since I was forced to wear suspenders as a kid with bow ties and wingtip shoes I have never liked them but now they serve a quite useful function.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!
May 06, 2017, 03:20 PM
az4783054
I had the same epiphany. I don't wear them all the time but it sure takes a load off. I bought the PERRY SUSPENDERS that use a polymer clip attachment to the belt. No more belt cinching to the last hole.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.
May 06, 2017, 11:17 PM
David Lee
What a clever idea. This may be of help to me in the future.
May 07, 2017, 01:00 AM
YooperSigs
Perry suspenders every day. Does a great job of holding up my artillery. Visit their website and check out their shoulder rig that combines their suspenders and a SERPA holster!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles