SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P365XL and Holosun 507k and observations
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P365XL and Holosun 507k and observations Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
I notice a large amount of cotton lint

Lint is a part of a dot life. Doesn't matter what you wear, it will be there. I've those lens brushes laying practically everywhere where I could be messing with my guns, and one by the nightstand. Easy maintenance.

Posts: 412 | Registered: April 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Yes. There is a built in rear “sight”. The sight picture is very shallow but it works.

Thanks, I've got a sig romeo zero coming in, but I might replace it with a holosun.

Posts: 4366 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtOfTheSamurai:
I have a Holosun on my MR920 and when I pulled it out of my AIWB holster I saw a crack in the glass. I was pissed.

Well, what I though was a crack was actually a hair from my hairy chest/abdomen. I love the Holosun and I’m not shaving. Some things we just have to live with.

Bwahahaha!

Back to the OP. I looked at several small slide riding red dots for my 365X and XL and settled in the Holosun as well. I went with the 407K. As everyone seems to note, they are really good sights. I remember talking to them at a trade show several years ago and they had just won the contract for a Miami agency (might have been Miami PD). Good folks.

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1600 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post