SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking to replace short reach trigger on 227 SAS, is it the same as 229 and 226?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to replace short reach trigger on 227 SAS, is it the same as 229 and 226? Login/Join 
Picture of Syngin1066
posted
Title kinda says it all, if the answer is yes I would also be much obliged if anyone has a lead on one in stock.

Thanks

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes. Email me your shipping address.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is off topic, but I would have been interested in a 10mm 227, especially if it was a stainless steel frame.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yes. Email me your shipping address.

Thank you sir.

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I received the trigger, thank you Q!