SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sold I sold my Staccato C today…..but had to replace it.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold I sold my Staccato C today…..but had to replace it. Login/Join 
posted
My Staccato had a 507k and was a wonderful gun, but the grip felt a little thin and very slick. I also wanted a little more capacity. The gun however was an excellent shooter.

A week or so ago, l purchased a really nice CZ Shadow 2 with a full Cajun package on it from a nice gentleman and he contacted me and asked if I was interested in this nice WC Experior. I said yes and he gave me a price I could definitely live with. She is a beautiful machine with the increased capacity I wanted. No optics cut, but that big red FO sight jumps out at you. Range report to follow.

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Nice Score! That's a fine looking weapon there, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, hi cap, no rail, no red dot, no ports in the slide making the barrel visible, just beautiful!

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That WC is on my want list....what a beauty !

Posts: 920 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's beautiful!!! Enjoy!

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is gorgeous!! Congrats.

Posts: 178 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: December 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea I could live with that. Looking forward to more pics.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my C2 but that WC is VERY nice!

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post