SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Co Witness for Sig X-Carry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Co Witness for Sig X-Carry? Login/Join 
posted
I am mounting a Romeo1 on an original Sig 320 X-Carry. Is there a way to have Co Witness back up sights?

Posts: 10 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My original plan was for tall suppressor sights front and rear but since rear sight is part of plate on slide I am not sure how I will accomplish what I want.

Posts: 10 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Romeo1 has a rear sight built into it. You might not need to change anything. Put the romeo1 on the gun and see if the front sight is high enough or not.

I use my Romeo1 as a co-witness sight on a P320 X5. I did not have to change my front sight.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I guess it is just wait and see how it works out. I am still hoping to hear from someone who has put the Romeo1 on their own X-Carry to get their result. I am also waiting on a new GrayGuns grip module in the new gray color to get this party started. Lol.