SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Work on Sig Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Work on Sig Pro Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of a gunsmith that does work on the Sig Pro. I have one in 9 I would like some work done on. Thinking of keeping this as my EDC once I retire . ( which might be soon these days)

Posts: 305 | Location: Chicagoland  | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At one time Bruce Gray worked on them. Dont know if he still does.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Worked on one, carried one for years - definitely the first guy to call.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hi! Thank you for mentioning us. Yes, I still carry my 13-year-old SP2022 daily, and we do a lot of work in these. Our short-reset / reduced DA pull action system is going in production now.
Current shop times are short.

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce,

Do do the same for the 2340?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Bruce Got an email response from your system. I can wait until your action system is ready. Still carrying my 226s on duty but thinking the Pro for EDC . I off duty carry my alloy 226 now. I could never find a good level III holster for the Pro . We use Safriland , nothing of theirs fits with the rail .

Posts: 305 | Location: Chicagoland  | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Officerdave:
I have a Safariland ALS 6378 for my 2022. Its more off duty than duty belt. I would guess its considered level II.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks sir Off-duty not an issue. We use Level III or IV for duty. Not a lot of love for the 2022 in the US for police. Holster manufacturers make what sells in the LE market.

posted Hide Post
officerdave, Robert Burke, THE Sig Armorer!!!

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing what Gray Guns produces. I think the SP2022 (and previous versions) is one of the most under rated DA/SA duty pistols for the cost.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce, could offer any insight as to history, development and potential redesign supposedly in works a couple years ago but guess it got shelved. Also, any clu as to why we havent seen the smaller “spc” version overhear, seems like it would have bee a natural? Thansk.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sox:
Bruce, could you offer any insight as to history, development and potential redesign supposedly in works a couple years ago but I guess it got shelved. Also, any clue as to why we havent seen the smaller “spc” version here in the States, seems like it would have bee a natural? Thanks.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have asked Robert , he does not work on the Pro. He has done several of my other Sigs, never an issue, great guy. I have had some Gray Guns stuff also ( got to many Sigs) I like um both