SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CMMG Mk 17 -- Anybody Have One?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CMMG Mk 17 -- Anybody Have One? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Does anybody have one, and if so, have you tried P250 magazines with it?
NOTE: I know nothing about this; a friend asked me to post this question on his behalf.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
I have an M17 Commemorative. It came with two, 17-round mags, I ordered two more from Sig and received two 21-rounders.
Don't know anything about P250 mags in it, I can only say, this gun is a great, fun gun to shoot!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
CMMG Mk 17

For those of you confused like me (and obviously Odin Razz ), this is the gun being asked about:

The CMMG Mk17 Banshee that accepts P320 mags.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I have one, and no I do not have any 250 mags to try.

Posts: 4722 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty much 250 and 320 mags are interchangeable, wit the exception of base plates. I use 320 mags in my 250's all the time.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
OK! I'll admit that's not the gun I had in mind!!! LOL

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post