SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Range Day with 2 new P365's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range Day with 2 new P365's Login/Join 
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted
Have a new standard and the SAS P365 and went to the range with them Friday. I am impressed. No hiccups with either. They ate all the ammo I tried from range ammo to 3 differnet brands of JHP.

Both shot cery tight groups for small pistols and shot to point of aim. I was surprised that I shot the SAS a little better than the standard P365. Few more range trips and I will have to decide on which one to carry.

Very pleased Sig, great firearms.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. I've been working a new leather holster in for my Glock 19, so I'm back carrying my Sig P365XL. My P365 rides in a smart carry holster all day as well.

My P365 has been flawless since day one with everything. The XL, not so much. She's been to Sig and had some parts swapped out and ran fine since. Once I hit the 1000 round mark post FRTB, I started carrying it again.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post