SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1911's...which is a decent one to get...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1911's...which is a decent one to get... Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I just recently picked up a new Dan Wesson ECP in 9mm. It’s put together like a fine Swiss watch and I could be mistaken but I believe there are no MIM parts in it. I also have a Springfield Range Officer Operator in 45acp that’s really nice also.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
Dan Wesson ECP in 9mm... I believe there are no MIM parts in it.

DW does not use MIM and never has.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
My only 1911(Smith and Wesson) and one of my Jennifer Aniston Targets.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I just want pictures.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Rogue, I like how you think!

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2774 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vero8:
My only 1911(Smith and Wesson) and one of my Jennifer Aniston Targets.

I’ve got a dozen 1911’s or so (Les Baer, Colt, STI, DW, etc) and THAT one is one I wish I still had…my first 1911 purchase.

S&W.

Base model
MIM parts
External extractor

Yes, yes and yes.

But it always ran and the internals were as smooth as butter.

0:01

Posts: 4213 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post