SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you are looking for a mount for your Ruger MK4. The Lobo Industry is da bomb.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are looking for a mount for your Ruger MK4. The Lobo Industry is da bomb. Login/Join 
posted
Ordered and received in 3 days. This has to be the nicest mount I have ever used on a Ruger pistol. No ugly rail, no need to by an additional mount to attach to the rail, sits low and looks like part of the gun and not and afterthought. $45 was well worth the price.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking.
My Lite came with a rail on top. I have yet to put a red dot on it though.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I'll eventually get one when I get a better red dot for my Mk IV 22/45. Right now, I'm using a Sig Romeo 5 and it's doing what it needs to do.

If you'd like to have a little more fun with that Mk IV usncorpsman, throw a Volquartsen Accurizing kit in with a Tandemkross Victory trigger. Perfection as far as I am concerned. The Mk IV 22/45 is the funnest gun I own (for now...planning a Mamba build one day) Everyone that has shot it giggles when they rip 10 rounds off. One day, I'll get a video of brass in the air.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post