SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grail Acquisition Achieved! P225 Inside!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grail Acquisition Achieved! P225 Inside! Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:

More to come, but I couldn’t resist setting up a little Galco double-shoulder-rig action for them…

I LOVE that shoulder rig!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:

More to come, but I couldn’t resist setting up a little Galco double-shoulder-rig action for them…

I LOVE that shoulder rig!

Thank you!

I’ve had a mixed-bag of results with shoulder holsters in the past, but still felt like the perfectly-balanced setup would be one that carried two identical guns. No notions of dual-wielding or anything like that, just a (hopefully) convenient way to carry a second gun.

My own “field trials” are currently underway haha…so far, so good, though I need some consistently cooler weather to finally settle-in for a bit for best test conditions.

I still prefer OWB or IWB but have wanted to try this for a little while, too.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I ordered a custom Spectre rig for my PPK.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I ordered a custom Spectre rig for my PPK.

I just looked that holster up - that looks great!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dsiets the heavy trigger pull on your P-6 is normal and was specified by the W.German police. Also depending on production year feed ramp may not be geared for some hollow point ammo. Lots of info available on the P-6, fine pistol designed for law enforcement and civilian personal defense.

Posts: 186 | Registered: December 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 2001 stamped P6 was my first Sig and is my second favorite of all I have

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6225 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post