SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I want a new Slide with a Dot sight P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want a new Slide with a Dot sight P365 Login/Join 
posted
OK
I have a P365 and I want a new complete slide with a Dot and irons. Who sells a complete slide all ready to go? Im open to various Dots but ideally do not want to have to remove the dot to replace the battery from the bottom.
What do should I consider and who sells it ready to slap onto my P365? (Not XL)

Posts: 298 | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might not have gotten any replies because speaking for myself anyway, I don’t understand what you are looking for.

Maybe if you clarify what it is your looking for…I don’t understand what you mean by a dot sight

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They can be found various places from Sig direct, Gunbroker, Ebay ect.
A P365X slide is optic ready, then you can chose the red dot of your choice that are said to be better.
The Romeo Zero is polymer and a lower end, and have to remove to change battery.
I think there is a newer model of the Romeo Zero out now.
Plenty of info and reviews out there if you search.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 315 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A red dot will remove your rear sight on a 365, some/most have a groove in them that can be used as a back up sight.
not all dot's will fit, you need one that fits smaller frame Holosun and others make them.
I personally put a Holosun 407 on mine and am happy with it and it was only $40 more than the Romeo Zero, made of aluminum and has a side battery door.
So a P365X slide is what you are looking for, it fits the 365 without adding any legnth, your 3.1 barrel works, they can be bought with or without a Romeo Zero.

John Adams

Posts: 315 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry
I am looking for someplace I can order a new slide (Micro Compact), Red Dot and sights. Im open on which RD but want one I do not have to remove to install a new battery.
I know I can order a slide from Zev, then get someone to put on new sights etc but I am just looking for a one shop process so I can slap it on my P365 ASAP.

Posts: 298 | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.sigsauer.com/slide...-w-ns-plate-blk.html

John Adams

posted Hide Post
https://www.sigsauer.com/slide...3-romeozero-blk.html

John Adams

posted Hide Post
the Dot is not hard to install, 2 screws, come with most sights, then Zero

John Adams

posted Hide Post
https://palmettostatearmory.co...nds/holosun/407.html

other brands, places to buy

John Adams

posted Hide Post
Your factory rear sight will be gone as its part of the piece that is removed, but most dots have a grove that can be used

John Adams

posted Hide Post
If you shop around. you can find better prices.

John Adams

posted Hide Post
https://www.opticsfactory.com/...-for-sig-sauer-p365/

John Adams

posted Hide Post
or, you can get an adapter plate for your slide
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...2d246e5a81a583f881f1

John Adams

posted Hide Post
https://www.badassoptic.com/be...p365-red-dot-sights/

John Adams

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
https://norsso.com/p365-bentham/

Have your optics and your irons.

Out of stock, but it's what you're looking for. Get it cut for a Holosun 507 and you've got side-loading battery too.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Live Free Armory P365 ELITE slide has a place for irons and an optic plate.

It is going to be my first put-it-together gun project.

I was looking for what you wanted and could not find it.

So I am trying this.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like this thread as its something I have wanted do too, put Irons and optic on. I currently have the Holosun 507K. Don't know why Sig did not make the Slide Iron and Optic ready for both at the same time?

The Live free and the Norsso are both nice, and now add to more $$$ to my 365X. My gun is really getting up there but it a keeper for me.

I'm not a cut slide guy but if I got one, which I might the P365 Elite has clean looking to me. Any others anyone knows about that will do both the Iron and optic?

Posts: 6 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MoosehornMan

Working on that post count? Big Grin

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Razz That's OK. That's good post whoring.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
In addition to the Norsso slide listed above, there are a few other non-factory slides I know of with the rear sight and red dot cut:

Zev

Grey Ghost

True Precision

I have the Zev and the build on that slide is top notch. Paired it with a Holoson 507(k). Battery loads from the side and it has a robust construction. Not personally a fan of the Romeo Zero.

Holosun 507k

The only downside with the non-factory slides is they come stripped, so you'll need to install all the parts. In your case you could canibalize them from your current P365 Slide but if you want to keep that one whole, here's a parts kit:

P365 Slide Parts Kit

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post