SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    For those with better search abilities than me...1911 magazine body availability
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those with better search abilities than me...1911 magazine body availability Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I have a stack of Tripp upgrade kits, but no magazines anymore.

Is there any place that offers just magazine bodies? Preferably flush fit.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6624 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Maybe call Tripp?

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
No magazines? Do you have a pistol that needs magazines? Did you lose them? How many kits do you have? Full size or compact kits? I have so many questions.

I would look for used magazines and swap out the springs and followers from the kit. Gun Shows or Gunbroker. Or just sell the kits.

Posts: 3474 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Otto:

Email sent

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post