I was stupid and purchased Legion aluminum baseplates with round holes, and all six of my P320 magazines have rectangular hole baseplates.
I think I can swap the internal plate at the end of the spring?
If so, where can I find six of these at the best quality and cost?This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,
------- Trying to simplify my life...
September 29, 2026, 02:51 PM
Pete K
If they are the Sig plates, they are machined to use round or square pegs.
September 29, 2026, 03:01 PM
4MUL8R
These are Sig Legion plates, with Sig part numbers. The holes through the plate are round. And, I see now that Legion plates fit either round or rectangular plastic internal plate!This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,
------- Trying to simplify my life...
September 30, 2026, 09:16 AM
Jim Watson
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R: I see now that Legion plates fit either round or rectangular plastic internal plate!
You mean that Sig has Squared the Circle, a geometrical exercise long considered impossible?
September 30, 2026, 10:21 AM
4MUL8R
Something is square. My head?
------- Trying to simplify my life...
September 30, 2026, 01:45 PM
TOMT
Yes you can change out the plate on the spring to a round peg. I always get mine on eBay and the spring plate and floor plate usually run around $15 for the pair....plus postage.
September 30, 2026, 02:21 PM
4MUL8R
The problem went away, after I realized that the Sig Legion baseplates fit EITHER round or rectangular pegs.