SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What were you hoping for but didn’t see at SHOT show?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What were you hoping for but didn’t see at SHOT show? Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
With today being the last day of SHOT, what were the new guns you were hoping for but didn’t see?

For me, I was really hoping for CZ Scorpions in other calibers, primarily 10mm and 45.

A Glock 26X MOS. I carry appendix so a long grip and short slide 26x would be great. I love my M&P 2.0 3.6” gun and was hoping to see a Glock equivalent. The MOS would have just been icing on the cake.

Sig 365 that is 5” in height with a 4” barrel. Essentially what the G48 is but with higher capacity.

M&P 2.0 CORE guns, or at least standard 2.0’s with milled slides.

While that was my wish list, I kind of got the bigger 365 in the G48 and I knew the 26X was a long shot, but really thought we’d see CORE 2.0’s and Scorpions in new calibers. I’m shocked on those two.

So what we’re you hoping for but did get? Here’s to crossing our fingers for next year!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for a single-stack VP9. Compared to Glocks and M&Ps, HK’s striker trigger is much better. Maybe next year.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ single stack P10 or P07, sub PO7.

HK single stack P30 and VP9.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am guessing M&p will gets mulled slides at some point this year, at least you would think, everyone else does it even the Walther pps

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
HK usually does their reveals at the NRA show it seems. So you might still get your single stack VP.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Optic ready CZ Shadow 2 and HK VP9.

Posts: 481 | Registered: April 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YVK:
Optic ready CZ Shadow 2 and HK VP9.

Oooooooooh, yeah I’m with you on the optics ready Shadow 2. That would be sweet.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Sig P210 Carry.

More options in X-type grips from SIG would've been nice - some people benefit from larger grips.

Ruger 3" LCRx in 9mm.

Any long-barreled CZ chambered in 7.5 BRNO and sold at a reasonably sane price.

Henry Single Shot Rifles (Steel) in .45 Colt or .460 S&W, and with 24"-26" barrels in rifle calibers.

Howa Mini Action in 6.5 Grendel with a 26" barrel - and it would've been particularly nice married to the new-ish chassis that they touted.

CZ 527 FS in 7.62x39.

Zastava M90 (M85 mags) and M21 (6.5 Grendel).

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wish list was a little smaller. I really wanted to see Surefire or Streamlight put out a one thousand (or higher) lumen flashlight sized like the E2D Defender or the 2L-X that uses 18650 batteries. Likewise, I had hopped that Beretta would present a 92 Centurion but I knew not to hold my breath given the current offerings from Wilson Combat.

I knew I wouldn’t see one this year because of their success with the MP5 clones but I am looking forward to a PTR rifle chambered in 5.56.

Now, there were a few things that did catch my eye like the new ATI Galil (I’ll wait until other people have put thousands of rounds through their's before I buy one) and the MarColMar CETME-L.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was really hoping for more on the PSA AR5, their MP5 clone. Sounds like realease is further off still and will be in the $1100 range. I was hoping it would be sub 1k

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Basic Beretta 92 Centurion with dovetailed sights.

Dovetailed front sight added to standard 92/M9A1.

Beretta already makes the Vertec slide, why they refuse to use it baffles me.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
A metal framed, single stack, compact DA/SA 45. From anyone. Bored with year after year of striker fired plastic.

Only interesting products, to me, were the new 590 and PSA MP5 clone. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A GP100 in 9 x 19.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
HK single stack.

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
A P365 or a Walther PPS in .380ACP.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for another P365 that was taller or wider

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
I was hoping for another P365 that was taller or wider
P320? Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clayflingythingy:
A GP100 in 9 x 19.

5" and blued. Curse you, Lipey's!!!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I really would to have liked to see an adapter for the Ruger PC9 Take down Carbine to accept Sig P226, 228, 229 magazines, as I'm more of a Sig guy than a Glock guy.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post