SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365XL trigger pull
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365XL trigger pull Login/Join 
posted
I have a P365 and love it. I'm considering an XL just for the fun of it. I just dry fired one at a local shop and the trigger is a lot heavier and rougher than the P365. Has anyone else noticed this?

Posts: 18 | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No. The flat trigger changes the leverage point of your trigger finger, and feels longer (and maybe creepier) but lighter.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I typically don't care for straight triggers.
I find this one very workable. There's enough travel, and creep, that I find it predictable.
It 'feels' safe, even without a dingus, which is important to me.

Posts: 379 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Mine has some “grit” to the pull, but that should resolve itself with use. If not, there’s always Robert Burke.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just get an XL frame and drop your 365 guts into it. Best of both worlds -- unless you really want that longer barrel.

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I didn’t care for the trigger on my 365 or 365X so I put M Carbo trigger spring kits in both and it was a big improvement

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post