SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where to find sight adjustment tool?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find sight adjustment tool? Login/Join 
TANSTAAFL
posted
Back in the 1990’s I had a couple kimber custom classics with the kimber bomar knockoff sights. I still have one of the guns and just picked up a PII with adjustable sights.

The Kimbers both came with a small sight adjustment tool that was perfectly sized for a keychain. It was shaped a bit like a triangle with the tool tips sticking out. That tool was handy for range trips when using different loads. A few months back I lost the keychain that had the last one on it. I haven’t seen anything similar for sale anywhere, but may have missed them. Don’t care if it’s kimber, bomar, etc as long as it’s useful. I know a flathead screwdriver will work, but I prefer something like the tool I described.

I’m hoping some of you have seen similar tools and may know how to point me in the right direction to pick up a couple new ones. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
LPA sight tool. Check Amazon. 4 Bucks on Ebay.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Thanks! That’s exactly what I was looking for.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post