SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Best night sights for a Glock MOS model.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best night sights for a Glock MOS model. Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
I have a Glock 19 MOS and I’m looking for sone night sights that will work and not interfere with the plates. I’m not really trying to co-witness - just for a set if I drop the RMR.

Thanks everyone!

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
I have a Glock 19 MOS and I’m looking for sone night sights that will work and not interfere with the plates. I’m not really trying to co-witness - just for a set if I drop the RMR.

Thanks everyone!

I have some Night Fission Glock sights I don't need. Both the "co-witness BUIS" height which is really not what they say, and Suppressor height which is taller.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Almost all Ameriglo will fit as long as the rear sight do not have the front/rear overhang.

I use these- Ameriglo XL height.

https://ameriglo.com/products/details/gl-813

They are not as tall as Trijicon's Suppressor height sights.

Basically look for any rear sight with no front/rear over hang.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ameriglo Trooper are made for Gen5 MOS Glocks .
No overhang on the rear of the slide .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if your going to bother to install them why wouldn't you just get ones that work with the RMR>
I use Trijicon in either case, suppressor height for when there is an optic and the regular ones when there is not.
Completely happy, dozens of sets.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trijicon. The big dots on the Ameriglo and similar at great in dry fire but I really prefer the small dot trijicon for shooting.

In my experience they tend to also be a bit more consistent in quality.

Posts: 204 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
I have the Ameriglo GL-885R rear and the Dawson .195" x .125" tritium front on all my Glock 9mms. MOS and non-MOS alike.

Non-MOS 17

MOS 34

The Dawson front.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post