SIGforum
Difference b/t P320 Carry and X-Carry

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/3690036764

March 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
dlc444
Difference b/t P320 Carry and X-Carry
Hello folks.

I purchased a 320 Carry a few months back. I have always preferred the MTAC IBW holsters for concealed carry.

I emailed CompTac as they have the MTAC for the X-Carry, but not necessarily for the Carry version.

Today I went to the Sig website, and they don't have either Carry or X-Carry on their site to compare dimensions. I asked via their web form, but haven't heard back.

So the question to the forum, is.... Is there a dimensional difference between the two? Would it change things if I also got the smaller grip module for the gun (provided it is available)?

I did purchase the IWB from Grayguns, but it is just not comfortable for me and presents a large print when using.

Thanks

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.
March 16, 2020, 03:54 PM
RogueJSK
No differences that affect holster dimensions or fit.

The P320 Compact, P320 Carry, and P320 X-Carry all use the same holsters. (Well, provided you don't have a Red Dot mounted on the X-Carry's slide...)
March 16, 2020, 06:15 PM
Texaspoff
If a holster is listed to fit the X Carry it will fit all versions.

The X Carry frame is wider in the grip area, and some holsters specifically for the regular 320's may or may not fit the X Carry frame.

This is especially true for duty style kydex holsters, and if the holster reaches the grip areas.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com
March 16, 2020, 07:17 PM
sns3guppy
All the holsters I have for the P320's fit each of the frames; presently I have sig factory original frames, x-frames, and the Wilson frames; they all fit the various holsters fine.

The x-carry is really just a frame change. Dimensionally, they don't change much until you get to the grip where the hand encircles; forward of that, they're about the same, and seem to fit the same, and that includes the TXG grip. The only difference is length (full size vs. compact/carry. The compact and carry have the same size slide, same length frame, and fit the same holster.
March 17, 2020, 05:39 AM
dlc444
Thanks for the replies. I suppose I will go ahead and order the MTAC.

Appreciate the assistance.

DLC

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.