SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does Norsso make quality products?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Norsso make quality products? Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Wanting to get some suppressor height sights but want them all black, looks like Norsso makes a set.

I see their slides in places but just curious if they are putting out quality products?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6327 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I've got one of their 365 slides and a set of their sights.

Don't have a barrel for the gun yet, so I haven't shot it, but I will say the slide is a very well finished unit. Looks to be of great quality.

Sights have some nice weight to them and are free of machine marks. Rear sight has a set screw, which is nice.

I haven't mounted the sights to the slide, so I can't speak to the tightness of the dovetail.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I'd be surprised if Dawson Precision doesn't make a set of blacked out suppressor sights. I've heard good things about Norsso slides, but no first hand experience.

Posts: 4203 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Dawson makes black rears for the Grey Ghost slide I purchased.

I’ll call them and ask which front matches.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6327 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post